- The standard installation charges are Rs. 1599 and need to be paid directly to the service engineer. Please check the offer details to know about any installation offers that are available.
- Standard installation of air-conditioners covers only:
- 1.) Drilling of holes into a brick wall for taking out the pipes.
- 2.) Fixing a hole sleeve & cap.
- 3.) Fixing the indoor and outdoor unit.
- 4.) Connecting indoor and outdoor units using the standard Kit provided by the manufacturer (at additional cost, unless specified otherwise).
- 5.) Wrapping the pipe with seasoning tape.
- Not covered as part of standard Installation charges are:
- 1.) Outdoor unit stand – Rs. 750-1000.
- 2.) Extra copper wire – Rs. 600-800 per metre.
- 3.) Drain pipe extension, if any – Rs. 100 per metre.
- 4.) Wiring extension from the meter to the installation site – Rs. 100 per metre.
- 5.) Stabilizer, if needed, is chargeable.
- 6.) Plumbing and masonry work.
- 7.) Power-point/MCB fitting and any other electrical work.
- 8.) Carpentry work.
- 9.) Dismantling/shifting of the old AC’s masonry – Rs. 1000-1500.
- 10.) Core cutting fabrication and electrical.