- Air Conditioner
Lloyd 1.5 Ton 3 Star Split Inverter AC – White (LS18I36FI, Copper Condenser)0 out of 5(0)SpecificationsGeneral
In The Box
- 1 Indoor Unit
- 1 Outdoor Unit
- Inter Connecting Pipe
- Warranty Card
Capacity in Tons
- 1.5 Ton
- 3 Star BEE Rating
BEE Rating Year
Cooling and Heating
- 5150.0 W
- Rotary Compressor
Indoor W x H x D
- 97.0 cm x 22.4 cm x 30.0 cm
Indoor Unit Weight
- 13.5 kg
Outdoor W x H x D
- 89.9 cm x 59.6 cm x 37.8 kg
Outdoor Unit Weight
- 40.0 kg
- Gross Weight: Indoor – 14.5 kg, Outdoor – 35.5 kg
Indoor Noise Level
- High – 42.0 dB, Low – 42.0 dB
- Hidden LED Display
Body And Design Features
- 3.59 W/W
Other Body and Design Features
Air Flow & Filter Features
- 100% Inner Grooved Copper
- 780.0 CMH
Auto Air Swing
Air Flow Direction
- 4 Way
Other Filter Features
- Clean Air Filter
Other Convenience Features
- Eco Friendly Refrigerants
- Indoor Noise: 42 dB
- AC 230 V, 50 Hz
- 1635.0 W
Other Power Features
- Input Current: 8 A
- Installation and Demo
- The standard installation charges are Rs. 1599 and need to be paid directly to the service engineer. Please check the offer details to know about any installation offers that are available.
- Standard installation of air-conditioners covers only:
- 1.) Drilling of holes into a brick wall for taking out the pipes.
- 2.) Fixing a hole sleeve & cap.
- 3.) Fixing the indoor and outdoor unit.
- 4.) Connecting indoor and outdoor units using the standard Kit provided by the manufacturer (at additional cost, unless specified otherwise).
- 5.) Wrapping the pipe with seasoning tape.
- Not covered as part of standard Installation charges are:
- 1.) Outdoor unit stand – Rs. 750-1000.
- 2.) Extra copper wire – Rs. 600-800 per metre.
- 3.) Drain pipe extension, if any – Rs. 100 per metre.
- 4.) Wiring extension from the meter to the installation site – Rs. 100 per metre.
- 5.) Stabilizer, if needed, is chargeable.
- 6.) Plumbing and masonry work.
- 7.) Power-point/MCB fitting and any other electrical work.
- 8.) Carpentry work.
- 9.) Dismantling/shifting of the old AC’s masonry – Rs. 1000-1500.
- 10.) Core cutting fabrication and electrical.
Technician Visit Details
- Authorized Service Engineer will do the following
- Repair/change the defective part
- Repair Services
- Provide replacement to the customer in case part / product not repairable (only after replacement request approved)
- Pick-up the product.
- In case of returns
- Flipkart’s team will visit the customers location
- 1 Year on Product and Condenser and 5 Years on Compressor from Lloyd
Covered in Warranty
- All Parts, Excluding Air Filter/ Front Grill and Plastic Parts (After Installation). The Warranty Covers Defective Materials and Workmanship From the Date of Purchase. Beyond the First Year of the Warranty Period, Only the Compressor Repair (Excluding Gas Filled Inside the Compressor) Will be Provided Free of Cost for 5 Years From Date of Purchase. Refrigerant Gas is Having Only One Year Warranty
Not Covered in Warranty
- Parts: Air Filter/Front Grill is Not Covered in the Warranty After Installation. The Warranty Does Not Cover Installation/Demonstration. Accessories External to the System. Damage parts. The Product is Not Used According to the Instructions Given in the Instruction Manual. Defects Caused by Improper Use as Determined by the Company Personnel. Modification / Alteration of Any Nature is Made in the Electrical Circuitry or Physical Construction of the Set. Site (Premises Where the Product is Kept) Conditions That Do Not Confirm to the Recommended Operating Conditions of the Machine. Defects Due to Cause Beyond Control Like Lightning, Abnormal Voltage, Acts of God, While in Transit to Service Centers or Purchaser’s Residence.
Warranty Service Type
- Air Conditioner, STABILIZER
V-Guard VNS 400 Digital Display For AC upto 1.5Ton Voltage Stabilizer (Grey)Air Conditioner, STABILIZER
V-Guard VNS 400 Digital Display For AC upto 1.5Ton Voltage Stabilizer (Grey)0 out of 5(0)SKU: V-Guard VNS 400 Digital Display